Reliance JIO 4G 1GB Limit, Jio 1GB Trick, Jio 1GB Bypass:
Today Reliance JIO is Providing 1GB 4G data daily with Free Unlimited calls and messages. In Starting, for promotion Jio gave free unlimited free data and other services for 6 six months. But after 6 months reliance launched JIO Dhana Dhan Offers;
- 399 Plan – 1GB 4G Data for 84 days, unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice calls & SMS
- 399 Plan – 1GB 4G Data for 56 days, unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice calls & SMS
- 509 Plan – 2GB 4G Data for 56 days, unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice calls & SMS
The only problem for the users is 1GB or 2GB daily Limit.
Now if you want to Remove the 1GB 4G Data Daily Limit , We are sharing some tricks to remove that limit –
Trick 1 – Simplest Way – Delete your My jio app and install the old version of the my JIO app (3.2.05). After the installation of the previous version of jio app your 1GB limit will be removed.
If this method doesn’t works for you then don’t worry try any other method listed below.
Trick 2 – By Changing the Device Date – This is alternative way to remove the 1GB Data limit of Jio. Follow below given steps to
- Install My JIO App – Ignore if, already installed
- For this trick there should be some 4G data balance of same day, if you have used all the data you can’t do this process, you have to wait for next day.
- If Step 2 is fulfilled then go to settings and click on force stop your My Jio App.
- Now turn off your automatic update time and date in settings.
- Change the Date of your device to the next date. E.g – If today is 26 July then change it to 27 July.
- Now see the magic – In you data balance you will see limit is increased.
- Repeat the same process for the next Day.
Trick 3 – By VPN Method – You can also use the VPN trick to remove the jio 1GB Data Limit
- Go to Google App Store and Download any VPN app.
- Using Joint APN connect your data.
- Now connect the data using any other country.
- Congrats – You Jio Limits increased.
Trick 4 – Using Proxy Method – You can also use the Proxy Method to remove the jio 1GB Data Limit. This is the another easier way to remove the limit.
Please do the following steps;
- Go to settings in your phone>Mobile Network>Choose Jio Sim>Create New Access Point
- Enter Profile name as ABC.
- Enter APN as Jio Net
- Enter proxy – 22.214.171.124
- Enter Port – 80
- APN Type – Default
- Server – www.google.com
Save settings and restart your device.
We shared Some easiest ways you can try to remove Jio 4g 1 GB limit.
Comment below if Any Trick Works for You.
Also you can contact jio customer care if need any help regarding the same.