PayUMoney Customer Care Number – 0124-6749001, 0124 6749126
PayUMoney Sales Customer Care Number – 9818070222
Office Location – 7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32
Gurgaon , Gurgaon District , Haryana , India – 122002
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.payumoney.com
PayUMoney.com Social Page Profiles
PayUMoney.com Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/payumoney
PayUMoney.com Twitter Page- www.twitter.com/payumoney
PayUMoney.com Google Plus Page- plus.google.com/104404611962439709650
PayUMoney user’s can also post there Concern’s and Queries on the Social Pages and there official’s will help you in getting solution for that.
- PayUMoney is an Indian Company providing e-Wallets and Payment Gateway Services.
- The old name of PayUMoney was PayUPaisa.
- Soma facts says – due to the working concept of international market the company changed the name of this brand.
- The Company providing the wallet offers on making the transaction through their credit/debit cards in the form of reward points.
- The Company was founded in 2011.
- The CoFounder & CEO of the company is Mr. Nitin Gupta
- PayU India is known as the parent company of PayUMoney.
- It is the popular payment gateway for various merchants & their ecommerce websites.
- PayUMoney is connected with thousands eCommerce websites.
PayUMoney Customer Care Number
PayUMoney Regional Office Sales Support Number
|Location||Address||Sales Contact Number|
|Mumbai||Unit No: 701 (P), A-Wing, Eureka Towers, Building No: 7, Mind Space, Malad (W), Mumbai : 400064||022-61642600|
|Bengaluru||KVD Towers, Floor 2, # 7/3, Old Madras Road, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru-560038||080 42842323 / 01|
PayUMoney is an application developed by the company – PayU with a goal to create a dafe and secure system for payment transactions so that users can send or recieve payments easily.
“Pay U” is basically a flagship company of the Naspers group having $25 Billion internet and media conglomerate which are listed on London and Johannesburg stock exchanges.
The company serving 5000+ eCommerce Customers/Merchants. In which many popular companies are listed like
- Ferns n Petals
- Zomato Groupon India etc.
In the company list of customers there are various banks are also listed such as
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
- Citi bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Central Bank
- Canara Bank
- ING Vysya and many other more.
FAQs about PayUMoney
What are PayUMoney reward points and where we can use them?
On Each Point PayUMoney provide the customers reward points and customer can buy the products by these points from the reward catalog. Also he can easily convert them into their wallet. But minimum points should be 100.
How to transfer the funds from PayUMoney Wallet to Beneficiary Bank Account?
- Go to The Official website of PayUMoney and Login with your details.
- Click on the wallet icon and select the Transfer to Bank Option.
- By Entering the payee detail continue for verification of account.
- After successfully registration, select the “payee” from the drop down menu.
- Enter the amount and click on OK Button
- By the above steps you can transfer the money.
To get more details related to PayUmoney visit www.payumoney.com